Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boo!

I guess you are surprised to see me, huh?!

It is not that I am a lazy blogger...okay maybe a little. Moreso, life is just in auto pilot right now. Things are cruising along, but not really exciting.

I don't think you really want me to give you a run down of my grocery shopping adventures, the mounds of laundry I have been doing, how excited Deuce Mullenix is over this new food I found for him, or the fact that I was called out in front of everyone in church Sunday night - yes, I was called out for being a Dave Ramsey nerd (I suppose that was better than being called a drunk or a harlet LOL!).

Or I could talk about sopping up water from the basement, cleaning the black gunk off of my car, how wonderful the new cafeteria at work is, or the fact that I am furious that someone opened their car door on my car some time this week and gashed my paint up {grrrrr}!

So instead of torturing you with the boring details of my week, I will just share a little goodie I made for Sweet Memories over the weekend when I found a little "me" time in my sanctuary:





Maybe I will buy a Mad Libs book, so I can come up with a fictiously, exciting life....do they still make those?

~MM

3 comments:

Janell said...

how cute! you need to open an etsy shop selling banners!

Hollie said...

Oh, I just love that! You & your Mom are the two most talented people I know. Why couldn't I just be a little bit talented?

Hollie said...

P.S.

Janell is right! I would definitely buy....