Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back with photos

Okay, so the first day was fun. But now I am over this winter weather. I spent all day yesterday working on my scrapbook room. Sadly, it has been a casualty of the holidays, and our re-do of J's room.

This is what it looks like: Girls' Room These are old photos, but it's back in this condition now after a day's worth of work. I cannot even show you the before from yesterday!

I did have time for some snow fun, and lord knows I have plenty of snow themed paper to scrap all of the photos!


A very powdery snowball



Snow Angels


Snow Ninja


The peeled-off layers

And today, Bobby went and got my nephew, Jacob. He brought the sleds, and they attempted to sled around the yard.




And we took them to a back road on the way home and let them sled on the ice.




I got out a couple of times today (thanks to the Bronco), but I really want to go to church tomorrow morning to see some new faces!

And a special "thank you" to the Northerners for indulging me, and not laughing about the "Blizzard of 2010" ;)

~MM

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Looks like J really had a ball! Your scrapbook room is gorgeous!