Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010...let the games begin!

Well, I was planning on posting a wrap-up of our busy holidays, but my computer has gotten yet another virus! All of my pictures are on that computer. I am using J's new netbook to post this. I didn't realize how my eye-sight is getting worse until I tried to use this small screen. And, we won't even talk about how fat my fingers are on this tiny keyboard!!!

So far 2010 has been fun. I did have to work for a couple of hours today, but I counteracted that with a little girl fun with a couple of great girlfriends at Sweet Memories today.

Tomorrow will be J's 3rd basketball game. She is so excited b/c the team they are playing is actually their size. This season has been "Facing the Giants" so far, as the kids they are playing against tower over them by at least a foot!

We are also in the process of re-doing J's room for her birthday. That was her request. The walls are painted, and the accessories are purchased. We have a little bit of trimming out to do, and then we need to put it all back together. Hoping to knock that out tomorrow, also.

On the weight loss front, I finished 2nd in the challenge by losing 19 pounds. I have lost another 4-5 over the last couple of weeks :) We are starting another challenge on the 9th. This one will run 9 weeks, and I am enlisting the help of a co-worker who is working on her personal trainer certification. I hope she doesn't kill me, but I really need to be pushed b/c I really want to hit the big 4-0 in style next year.

Take care,
~MM

No comments: