Friday, August 14, 2009

How did this happen???!

Seriously, you blink for one "second", and then you are the parent of a third grader! Doesn't even sound right to say. Seems like just yesterday we were spending Christmas at the neo-natal unit in Columbus, and now she is in {gulp} 3rd grade!

She loved her first day.....several new kids in her class, an exciting vibe in the air at NPCA, and "the nicest teacher than anyone could ever have!"

Here's the girl before we headed out this morning:


And her very sweet teacher, Miss Bloom:


I'm out for the weekend. I will be playing with paper w/ all of my chicas at the "Wild" Birthday Bash for Sweet Memories. It's Michelle's time to play ;)

Peace out,
~MM

2 comments:

Janell said...

i know...i'm wondering the same thing. they both look so cute!

Hollie said...

J. is such a doll! Miss Bloom looks like a wonderful teacher!!
I can't believe that my son is a SENIOR either! Where does the time go?