Monday, August 31, 2009

Creating is good for the soul

Even though I have been battling the usual sinus infection, I did find some time to play w/ paper. And that, my friend, is better than any meds the doctor can give you!

First, I decided to give my "Taylor Grace" layout a little omph, and I added some lop-sided buttons:


Then I completed this layout for the next challenge on Sweet Memories blog. The theme is "Sweet Summertime", and I love this photo of Jordan, and I REALLY love this new Basic Grey Junebug paper ;)


And lastly, here are a few goodies for Halloween. These are super easy - nothing at all to them, but sometimes it is fun to get something a little special. I know it is early, but some folks need a head start!


So what do you enjoying doing that lifts your spirits?
~MM

1 comment:

Hollie said...

You absolutely amaze me with you creativity!