Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun Stuff

So loving Jessica Sprague's online class. I am having so much fun playing w/ my photos.

Lesson 1: Frames and Word Art


Lesson 2: Brushes (fun stuff w/ very little effort)


Lesson 3: Vintage, hand-tinted look


Lesson 4: Adding clipping masks


I can tell you that I have spent way too much free time on the computer, so I am so excited about hangin' w/ my Sweet Memories peeps at tomorrow night's Backyard BBQ. I am so ready to play w/ some real paper.

And, for the most fun ever.....check out the big birthday bash coming up on August 15th. If you are a scrapbooker, you so need to be there b/c it is going to be AWESOME! Definitely will be WILD weekend for the record books!

2 comments:

Janell said...

uh oh.....you're edging closer and closer to the dark side.

see you tonight!

Hollie said...

Love the photos!