Saturday, June 20, 2009

Playing w/ paper.....

First I must confess, I absolutely LOVE Jenni Bowlin's new line! Here's a couple of LOs I've done with it this week:

This one is about "that girl" that I love to pieces and makes me crazy all at the same time. You can tell by the look on her face that she knows it too! ;)


Not sure why I love this picture so much. I think it is because I caught the motion of the moment. And if you know J, you know she is always scheming and on the go!



And lastly, Jen and I are hosting a series of challenges on Sweet Memories' Scrapbooks blog. These are designed to kickstart you into actually getting something done, and there are some "sweet" prizes involved.

The first challenge is using We R Memory Keepers divided page protectors. These are a GREAT way to scrap a lot of photos in a very short time for very little money. (Did that last sentence get your attention?!) And, they fit right into your 3 ring and most post bound albums. This challenge was so much fun, that I seriously think I am going to use this for my Disney album that is currently a huge box of supplies and about 400 photos.

Here's my version, using Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday papers and American Crafts Thickers. Yes, they are from the same series of Mother's Day photos as the above LOs. I think I just was drawn to the colors in J's dress, and the fact that she was a character that day! This is the front and back of the page protectors, and took less than 30 minutes for both sides :)



Go grab one of these page protectors from Erin (or 2 or 3 or 10), and join in the challenge. I think there are about 6 or 7 different formats, and they are only a $1. So for a buck and some scraps out of your stash, you can have a double-sided LO in minutes. You can't beat that w/ a stick! Deadline for this round is June 30th, and new challenge will be posted on the 1st.

~MM

1 comment:

Hollie said...

You are such a talented person! Everything you do is absolutely AWESOME! Love all the photos of J. I hope Bobby had a wonderful Father's Day!