Sunday, April 26, 2009

alliteration Sunday....

A whole lot of Ss (and pictures) going on this week.

Sleep Deprived:
That would be me Monday thru Thursday. I spent countless hours working on the silent (and live) auction for Jordan's school.

And, speaking of which, it the Legacy Banquet was a huge success! S. Truett Cathy is a class act, and was so generous to our school.

We did manage to squeeze in some time for sweets. This is J's cookie for the annual AWANA cookie competition. Considering that I remembered it at 6:00 pm the day before, we are lucky to have just participated!


Wednesday was also Southwire's Earth day Celebration.


And check out one of the cool sculptures on display made with found items. Splendid, huh?


Saturday was J's Special day. She got to pick everything about it! We went to lunch, to the movies to see Hannah Montana, and then did a little shopping. (And, I will confess, the movie wasn't all that bad, and I secretly would not mind having the soundtrack to walk to.)


And Sunday turned out to be a slacker/sick day. J spent the night with my mother-in-law last night, and she called at 8:00 to tell me that J was throwing up. I was supposed to have nursery for Sunday School this morning, and then go to Sweet Memories to help w/ next week's Scrap in the City retreat. Instead, I played nurse maid, and rationed crackers and ginger ale to my patient.


No comments: