Friday, May 8, 2009

Baaaaad blogger!!!

Yep, that's me! Wish I could say I have been living a very exciting life - not so much the case! I have been trying really hard to step away from the computer! This thing is like a black hole, and it seems to suck me in for hours on end.


We have had a couple of happenings going on:



JForce to the Rescue was Sunday night, and it was awesome! I cannot say enough about how much work the children and volunteers did on this, and it was obvious by how well it went.


I also went to one of the sweetest and most memorable weddings on Saturday - my neighbor Heather & her now husband, Brandon. It was the a sweet simple ceremony - not the overblown madness that has become the norm. And as the 150+ were leaving the dock, the heavens opened and there was a torrential downpour! I will never forget this wedding on both accounts.

And, look what we came home from church to:

Bobby was so excited that he uncovered a bird's nest w/ eggs in it as he was clearing the honeysuckle from the back fence. Looks like this fella also found them! Bobby was taking me to show them to me, and I asked if the snake was what he wanted to show me. Needless to say, he just about flipped. We properly identified the snake as a king snake, and let him enjoy his meal - eeewwwww!

I also participated in a fun little girl's party last weekend. It was Scrap and the City - a 36 hour crop hosted by the best scrapbook store in the world, Sweet Memories. I would share pictures, but 1) I don't have any and 2) there are already way, way, way too many of them floating around in cyber space already! ;)

I promise to do better! ~MM

1 comment:

Janell said...

ewwww is right! so i forgot to ask....what was in the cage on the front porch? it didn't have anything to do with this, did it??