Thursday, July 17, 2008

# 5 - Did you see THAT?



Well, let's get it started!
This was taken of my dear daughter (don't worry, you will get to know Jordan very well thru this challenge), and her "BFF", Katy. I took them to the Annual 4th of July Peoples Parade in our hometown. This was one I snapped of them watching the balloons that were released from the hands of small children who were not privy to the properties of helium.

Let's get my disclaimer out of the way: I am by no means a "photographer" - I take pictures. I so wish I were better at it, and I am hoping that this challenge will force me to get out of my comfort zone and actually learn something about my camera. :)

Thank you Amy for including me in your challenge. I look forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with. Now to get them added to my blog list.....

1 comment:

Amy in GA said...

Well, woohoo!!! She is off to a great start!! :) Enjoy it, Michelle - you'll have a blast!