Friday, July 18, 2008

# 11 - Half & Half



So, this picture taking gig is a whole lot of fun! Amy, why didn't you twist my arm the other 2 times?! ;)

I have to give Bobby props for the idea for this category. The kids were playing in the pool, and I was in search of "Fun in the Sun". My neighbor's 3 boys were in there doing handstands. I thought "that looks fun" and started snapping. But Bobby made the point on a picture of J jumping in the water that she was "half in and half out". And that's exactly what Danny is here!

And I thought I would never find something for this category.....

3 comments:

Myra Culbertson said...

Your half and half is the best so far, in my opinion. It's amazing how things just pop into your head when the camera is in your hand. Very creative.

Sarah said...

I get it! Very creative!

Amy in GA said...

Very nice, Michelle!! Fun, fun!