Thursday, July 17, 2008

# 24 - Tiny



Who would have ever thought that "tiny" would be such a "huge" deal around our house?!

Jordan lost her first tooth yesterday! Hooray! She's only 7 1/2, and been waiting for this day for 2 years. She was the only child in 1st grade who had not lost a tooth, so she has been hoping and praying for some time.

Interesting thing is that the tooth wasn't that loose. She makes me wiggle it every night; and to be honest with you, I don't think it would even move. She was at a play date at one of her friend's house, and they were playing Polly Pockets. She was struggling to pull shorts off of one of the boys, and so she decided to get a little teeth action going. The shorts wrapped around her tooth, and when she pulled on the shorts out popped her tooth. I tell ya, she is the happiest snaggle tooth child I have ever seen.

3 comments:

Amy in GA said...

I LOVE this one!! So creative!! I can't believe she is just now loosing her first tooth! Ryan lost his first just before he turned 6, but I think Stella will be late as well (considering she didn't even cut a tooth until a week before her first birthday!!).

Andi said...

The picture is great and what good timing for you! The story makes me cringe, but glad she's happy about it and not traumatized as I might have been.

Sarah said...

Another great capture -- incredible how such a "tiny" thing is such a big deal.