Saturday, July 24, 2010

Scraps + a sketch = quick layout

I went to crop last night at Sweet Memories . I mainly went because I had an assignment that I needed to finish. Once it was done, I was having so much fun and wasn't quite ready to come home. I was very limited in what supplies I had with me, but I did have the scraps leftover from this layout. I was planning on making some cards with them. Instead, I used the scraps and this sketch - Creative Scrappers Sketch #112



These were some photos of J and my sweet sister-in-law before she left to go back to Hawaii. J surprised April by coming down stairs in this get-up. Love the socks! (And she does have bathing suit bottoms on under the grass skirt.)




We love and adore April so much. I wish her the best in life.

Enjoy your weekend!
~MM

No comments: