Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gettin' My Scrap On....

I have done a little scrapping lately. I did a cute mini book of my mother-in-law's surpise luau for her 60th birthday, but I didn't even think to take photos before turning it into Sweet Memories. Don't worry, Sandra - when it is off display, it will be yours to keep :)

I also completed this layout today using Creative Scrappers Sketch # 111.


I loved this picture from last summer. You may not can see the detail in a blog post, but in the real photo you can see every muscle on J's body & every ripple in the water. When I saw this sketch, I immediately thought of the Bo Bunny Sunkissed line. And rest, my friend, is history :)





If you have never used a sketch as inspiration for a layout, I am challenging you to do so. It is a great way to spark your creativity. I have several sketch blogs listed on the right side on mine.

~MM