Saturday, April 10, 2010

Right here, right now....


(LO from last spring, but it is fitting w/ this title, right?)

So I have once again neglected my blog. Not intentionally. I mean I come up w/ brilliant blog posts at the most inapprotune times. When I have a chance to blog, I am just not motivated. So I am going to take a prompt from one of my fave bloggers, Stephanie Howell, and post the randomness of this life right now and where I am.....

* dying a slow death from all of this pollen. According to allegery tests a few years ago, I am only allergic to 1 thing - hard wood pollens. Guess what is in full force in GA?!

* utterly shocked that my 9 year old is a)almost to my shoulders, b) going into 4th grade next year, and c)quite possibly could be bi-polar! (bi-polar b/c one minute she is sweet as pie, next possessed w/ her head spinning from emotion. I really DREAD the teenage years!)

* rehabbing my knee w/ a very sweet physical therapist

* finally able to start walking some - yay

* working on the Legacy Banquet auction, and a nervous nelly that it is less than 2 weeks away

* really dreading next week at work b/c they will complete the "restructuring process" and people will be let go

* excited to be a "radical, right-wing activist" b/c I am volunteering for the Carroll County TEA Party rally on tax day

* eternally grateful that Deuce Mullenix is feeling better from his flare-up of back disk issues

* desperately wanting to scrapbook, but can't seemed to get motivated when I have the time

* ready for spring break to be over so we can get back on schedule

* "thriving" and discovering that peanut butter is not as bad as I remembered

* not really doing well w/ my couponing, and it is okay

* loving this Brandon Heath song

* tired of picking up the living room only to have hurricane Jordan plow right thru it 30 seconds later

* not even caring about how many words I have misspelled in this post - not even going to run spell check :)

* refusing to beat myself up about not blogging more

That about sums it up. I have a couple of funny, pee-in-your-pants stories that have happened over the last couple of weeks. I promise to share them soon. Hope you all have a GREAT weekend.

~MM

No comments: