Sunday, June 27, 2010

Recap

Hello blog, did you miss me? I would say that I have missed you, but life has just been too busy....


I went to Atlanta Fest with one of my girlfriends on Thursday and Friday. It was AWESOME! We heard some great music, and some very inspiring speakers. Just what I needed. The highlights were hearing a speaker who was born w/ no limbs, Nick Vujici, and meeting Brandon Heath as I got a shirt signed for J. Here's a couple of pictures (yes, I am soaking wet from rain!):





J made it home safely from camp. She was wiped out, but she had such a good time. Our new children's pastor is such a blessing, and our kids LOVE him! Here's she is dragging off of the "Screaming Eagle" (which the kids want to drive off of a cliff into a huge lake - air went out on the way home).





On Sunday, we had our annual June birthday party at the Stogner's. Judith had the BRILLIANT idea to put candles on the cake for the total ages of all of the June birthdays.




Seemed like a feasible idea....until we lit them all.






I seriously thought we were going to burn my grandmother's house down - lol!

That's enough for today. Next few posts will be about our beach trip & a surpise luau for my mother-in-law's 60th birthday.

Make the most of your summer!
~MM

1 comment:

Janell said...

omg!!!...the cake! how funny!